"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Help with the U Lounge table (Read 1257 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with the U Lounge table

Picked up a 2018 gently used Unity Corner Bed. On our sixth night, and the U Lounge table seemed wobbly so I loosened the base clamp and it rose up exposing two tubes. I've loosened the set screws at the base that holds the lower clamp on. But I cannot reinsert the table leg far enough into the center base to secure it, it is essentially sprung. Ideas please? I'm sure I will laugh at The Simple Solution to this. Thank you.

Re: Help with the U Lounge table

Reply #1
Without seeing a picture make it somewhat difficult to see what is happing. Can you loosen the opposite side bracket mount that the tubes go into perhaps it needs to be recentered then tighten back up?
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Re: Help with the U Lounge table

Reply #2
First of all, thanks so much for the response. We were able to get the table leg in enough to secure it , but it still will not descend far enough into the base to convert to a sleeping area. Not needed at the moment, but it's not clear why it won't. I've loosened both spring clamps, check the set screws and lined them up up with the groove in the table leg Etc. I will try calling the dealer later this morning when they're open , just thought it might be a common issue. Thanks again!