"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Leveling manually a 2017 Wonder U24MB (Read 1678 times) previous topic - next topic

Leveling manually a 2017 Wonder U24MB

Brand new owner of a slightly used Wonder ... there is no leveling system just bubble levels in the cab for front and back, left and right. What equipment must I carry to perform this task without looking like an idiot? What do you do first - F to B or R to L?  Thank you

Re: Leveling manually a 2017 Wonder U24MB

Reply #2
Forgot to add I try to move around a little at the site and try to level without using anything first. I would do front to back first .... really just need to practice a little, ends up not really being a big deal.
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Reply #3
Brand new owner of a slightly used Wonder ... there is no leveling system just bubble levels in the cab for front and back, left and right. What equipment must I carry to perform this task without looking like an idiot? What do you do first - F to B or R to L?  Thank you

We are owners of a 2013 Unity TB, we have in most cases if within a half bubble everything is OK.  Never had a problem over the years.  A year & half ago we had Automatic Levelers installed, best decision ever.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #4
We are owners of a 2013 Unity TB, we have in most cases if within a half bubble everything is OK.  Never had a problem over the years.  A year & half ago we had Automatic Levelers installed, best decision ever.

Oh, I wanted to mention that we have on order a 2021 Wonder Rear Lounge, with luck delivery early October.  We will be selling our Unity TB in the next month or so.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #5

I have a 2017 Wonder MB.  I use the bubble level app on my iPhone.  I place it on the floor just behind the driver/passenger seats and my wife watches it as we pull into or back into a spot.  If boon docking at Walmart, Cabelas, etc. we may even move to a different parking space.  I try to get as level as possible front to back (or at minimum front higher than back so we sleep with head higher than feet) and within 2 degrees left/right.  Have always been able to succeed with out using blocks - well for about 80 days last year. 

I have a set of the legos style for dually's.  They can be used on the front tires but must be used on the back as both tires on a side must be supported.

Amazon.com: Camco FasTen 4x2 Leveling Block For Dual Tires, Interlocking...

The only time I've used these were to raise the rear passenger side so I could get under the RV further when I was upgrading my solar.  The wonder is lower to the ground than a Unity.