"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Unity front hubcaps (Read 2723 times) previous topic - next topic

Unity front hubcaps

Anyone want a set of front hubcaps for Unity.
I took them off a 2014 Unity and then sold the unit.
Free if you pay shipping otherwise they go to the garbage.

Hogan

Re: Unity front hubcaps

Reply #1
There aren't a lot of users here.  Maybe you could post in the Sprinter Forum - sub forum Unity.

Unity - Sprinter-Forum

I'm sure there would be someone to take you up on this offer.

If you don't have a login for that forum, let me know.  I'll post it and if there is a response, I'll send their email to you using the send message in this forum.  Then y'all can communicate.

I see by your other posts that you may have a new Unity.  If so, and you don't have a Sprinter Forum account, I'd suggest you get one.  Great place with a lot of knowledge.  I don't have a Unity but Unity's have the same internal systems as the Wonder.

I do wish that this site had more traffic.

Reply #2
Thanks for your response.  I am on the sprinter forum also but along with you I wish this forum had a better response.  It must mean that LTV owners dont have many issues.

Reply #3
I think it means that not too many know about this forum.  It is not an official LTV forum.

Reply #4
Sure they have problems, Main one seems to be with Mercedes dealers!
Take a look at facebook, Leisure Travel Vans Enthisiasts
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Hogan, several users are looking for you on the sprinter forum.  One evidently sent you a PM a few days ago.

Reply #6
Checked messages and found none.  If someone really want the hubcaps call me at 515-720-1861

Reply #8
Are these hubcaps still available?