"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Water leak... (Read 2236 times) previous topic - next topic

Water leak...

Hey Fellow Wonder FTB Owners -
We took possession of our rig approx a month ago and we’re really enjoying it. However, there has been one consistent problem...water on the floor after showering. My husband is a plumber by trade so he’s very good at troubleshooting water problems.
He has found all the possible spots that needed caulk and took care of those. He’s also done a test to see if the water could be coming from behind the shower faucet wall.
Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?
Thanks, folks,
RMP49

Re: Water leak...

Reply #1
Not that problem.
But water collects where I stand in the shower, it depresses and water will not drain out.  I Have to squeegee it towards the drain.

I suggested LTV reinforce the floor and instal a trench drain the width of the pan!
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #2
We have not experienced any water leaks. Although we do not use the sliding shower door but use a curtain on a spring-loaded rod. We need to do the same as Harry and squeegee the water toward the drain...
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Reply #3
Charles, have you found that your shower pan is soft?  Mone depresses where I stand.
Why doesn’t the shower sliding door work for you?
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #4
Harry,

I would say spongy in areas, but not terrible. We always squeegee the walls and floor anyway after the shower. We like the shower curtain... looks a little more homier than the door, the curtain gives the appearance of more room inside. I would rather bump into the curtain than the door.
Charlie
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Reply #5
Thanks, guys. Problem solved with caulk, 👏🏻👍🏻