"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Need help finding my inverter (Read 1204 times) previous topic - next topic

Need help finding my inverter

I just bought a 2012 Libero and am trying to figure things out......total newbie to RVing!  My inverter doesn’t seem to be working.  The remote doesn’t do anything when I push the on button.  I am trying to find it to see if it needs switched on, but can’t locate it.  It says to look in the drivers side storage compartment, and there IS something there, but it sure doesn’t look like the picture in the manual, and it doesn’t seem to want to open up.  Can anyone please help me?  Thanks!
Barb

Re: Need help finding my inverter

Reply #1
Barb:  The inverter is a black box that's a bit bigger than a large shoebox, and it has a fat red wire and a fat black wire going in, and at least two 120-volt wires (like the ones that travel through your house) also connected. There might be a "reset" button on the top of the inverter, that could get it going again, because you overloaded it with the air conditioner, etc.
But RV folks often hide items like inverters under a plywood partition, because they don't want you to monkey with it.