"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Almost buying a 2020 Front Twin Bed on gas Ford Transit platform - need feedback (Read 5380 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Almost buying a 2020 Front Twin Bed on gas Ford Transit platform - need feedback

Reply #25
I heard from a local dealer that lead times for the Wonder are shorter than for the Unity as there is a shortage of the Sprinter chassis.  This dealer told me that Wonder lead times are almost normal for LTV: 6-8 months.  Now that'll change as the Sprinter shortage eases but for now if you're thinking about a Wonder, get it ordered.
Thanks,

Klipstr
Rio Verde and Show Low AZ
Living the Dream!

Re: Almost buying a 2020 Front Twin Bed on gas Ford Transit platform - need feedback

Reply #26
Just met a fellow RVer here in the smokies and she has ordered an 2021 Wonder Rear Lounge. She will be waiting 10 to 13 months.
From my point of view the gas chassis wonder is a great combination. I have one of the few 2020/2020 rigs that were built just before the announcement of the 2021RL. We love it. The power, ride quality and extra few hundred pounds carrying capacity is really nice, but the gas chassis and gas generator was a must for me.
Learning again today