"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 2020 Wonder FTB Coach Door Dead Bolt Doesn't Lock with Key Fob (Read 1116 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Wonder FTB Coach Door Dead Bolt Doesn't Lock with Key Fob

Dead Bolt on Coach Door of 2020 Wonder FTB no longer will lock or unlock with keyless entry key fob (it did work for about the first 3 months after we took delivery in June 2020).  Have replaced actuator inside coach door with new actuator supplied by LTV but still no luck.  Key fob locks and unlocks driver and passenger doors just fine.  Any thoughts?

Re: 2020 Wonder FTB Coach Door Dead Bolt Doesn't Lock with Key Fob

Reply #1
Maybe shine up the contacts on the door & frame, lower right side.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #2
Does it work when pressure or weight against the house door?  We had the same with ours and found that leaning against the door helped to lock and unlock the door.  Also found that when one is inside, pulling on the door handle will sometimes help the bolt catch.  This may be an alignment issue.  Check to see if the door jam catch is tight.  Later used graphite spray on the bolt, internal latch and spring, this helped.
Roy and Donna
2021 Wonder RL

Reply #3
mine was the same at first. I used dry lock lube and I hit the button 2X each time. It now seems to be better. You can usually tell by the sound.
3 Class A's from Triple E now Downsizing to a 2020 Wonder RTB