"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 2021 Wonder Tires (Read 2160 times) previous topic - next topic

2021 Wonder Tires

What brand and size tires are on the latest Wonders? How have they been performing for the heavy load of a Motorhome?
I was looking through the Transit Forum and there is a big hate on for the stock "Van" Tires, a lot of users saying they are extremely bad in the wet and dangerous in any snow.

Re: 2021 Wonder Tires

Reply #1
Mine came with Hancock all weather. Handle like a dream, quiet and don't wander.
3 Class A's from Triple E now Downsizing to a 2020 Wonder RTB

Reply #2
That is good to hear JCM, what size are the tires? If you don't mode what model of LTV do you have?

Thanks

Reply #3
It is a 2020 Wonder  RTB. It is the stock tires. Not available right now as it is parked in a snowbound shed.
3 Class A's from Triple E now Downsizing to a 2020 Wonder RTB

Reply #4
My 2017 Wonder has 195/75/16 Hankook Tires.  When I replace, I'll be using the same.

Reply #5
They are ok, just wonder if another brand would be quieter.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #6
Harry, this was a complaint on the Transit forum, mind you not as prevalent as the Wet/Snow traction that many described as out right scary. Did they only become noisy as there aged or were they noise from day 1.
Many on t=Transit forum have switched to Michelin many up until the last 6 months or so switched to an LTX 2 I think it was but apparently they are no longer ion production newer Michelins I saw in various threads where the CrossClimate2 (directional tread) single Rear wheel vans, duel DRW seemed to chose the AGILIS CROSSCLIMATE non directional tread so they could rotate the tires. Comments on both tire types were positive with comments on great traction when wet and low to no noise, treadwear was still up in the air as most of these tires had no more that 10,000 miles on them.
Some of these users were MH owners and all had fairly positive comments on the Michelins.

Reply #7
I don’t drive in wet, snow, ice, would like a quiet highway tire.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit