"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Is Anyone Happy to Own their Unity?  (Read 3238 times) previous topic - next topic

Is Anyone Happy to Own their Unity?

New to the forum and all I see is negative comments about their Unity. Is anyone
experiencing good things with their ownership of the Unity? If so, what are
the positive aspects of owning one?

Re: Is Anyone Happy to Own their Unity?

Reply #1
Hi everyone
I bought my Unity CB 2017 a month ago also, driven it 1500km and have taken two holidays in it. I have had ZERO problems with it. I have owned 3 Tiffins, 2 Newmars and a Thor-ugly mistake) and non of them gave me zero issues. I am very pleased with my coach. Easy to handle, easy to park, (some adventures but those are other stories) and relatively easy on fuel. I am looking forward to an Alaska trip next summer (covid gone?).

Reply #2
Unity RL 2020.  Weekend Warrior-type RVer.  Some glitches (which were all readily fixed under warranty) when I first picked up.  SHEER HEAVEN TO OWN!  I keep pinching myself.  The design is superlative.  Fit & finish are excellent.  Everyone wants to peek in at the campgrounds.  Thought we might not have enough storage room, but that's not a problem.  We got almost every add-on option -- every appliance works like a dream.  So roomy & light inside!  Insulation works well in conditions from 49F - 102F.  LTV is so easy to work with (personal knowledge and report from my 3rd party service provider).  Love the ride quality of the MB.  Ultraleather is not hard to keep clean is is very lux.  There are so many pluses, it is not even possible to list them all.  I'd buy/recommend in a heartbeat.

Reply #3
Yes and yes, we love ours. Hopefully you went ahead and purchased one. We full time in ours.
Monica and Scott
Full Time RVers
2017 Unity TB

Reply #4
Not a Unity, but a  Wonder FTB, they are also wonderful!
Three years and no Ford issues, just change oil & filter, towing a toad for all 17,000 miles.
Sure, some LTV problems, nothing major,, just annoyances.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Hi there.  We have a 2017 Unity MB and have nothing but good things to say about it.  We are the third owners (the first two did not use it for RV’ing for some reason).  At 6’3”, I fit nicely in the bed and shower!  We have put over 40,000 miles on it since purchasing on trips to Texas and points in the SW as well as the Canadian Maritimes.  It also served as a place for us to live while our daughter and family (2 year old twin girls) visited for three months this last summer.  LTV is a great product and we highly recommend the LTV brand.  Hope this helps.

Reply #6
2019 Unity MB and just completed a 10,300 mile, 2-month road trip  Only issue was generator and that was solved with propane issue resolution.  Mechanically, the trip was flawless. The drivers may have had their flaws but the RV was ideal and it's our 8th in 25 years that included biggest Class A, (Newel)  Super C (Freightliner Dynaquest) a 36' Allegro Bus (Tiffin) and several others.
We are beyond happy and quite satisfied.
Gary & Susie
2019 Unity 24MB
Tubac, AZ 85646

Reply #7
I have a 2018 TB.  No problems related to Unity.  Everything about the camper is fabulous.

The chassis is a 2017 and the tranny sometimes does something a little strange.  It is so rare, like once in a 400 mile day, it kind of goes bump.  I will ignore it until it gets worse, and it probably will not.  Last month MB of Orlando found nothing wrong.  Whatever.  Engine runs great, 17 mpg.

One thing about this forum, and all other forums, is that the primary function is to let the group contribute when someone has a problem.  So, all you see is problems.  No one posts unless they have a problem or they have a solution or an idea for someone else.

It's all good.

Tim

Reply #8
Another very happy Wonder owner. Small coach issues have been dealt with promptly and satisfactorily by LTV and my dealer. No small accomplishment in today's service climate.

Reply #9
2016 TB since new. 30000 miles across Canada exclusively . All works well but for a few things that extended warranty should  take care of.  My girlfriend, our 3 cats and i travel around the country.  From Argentia NL to Victoria BC . Minimize your luggage,  bring only what you need, always carry some tools and zip ties for emergency.  Never overestimate its reliability, and it is reliable as a chassis and engine and transmission package.  Aplliances are a whole other ball of wax. fridge stove toilet massorator.  6 years in and stuff has to get looked after.  We enjoy our Unity as an extension of our home, but on wheels....and 3 cats:  Naye Naye, Juni and Puma