"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Best Pricing on 2021 Wonder RTB (Read 3418 times) previous topic - next topic

Best Pricing on 2021 Wonder RTB

I am in the process of purchasing the Wonder RTB.  How do I get the best price?  I have heard some say on this forum about 18% of MSRP.  How do I go about negotiating And which dealers are the best?

Re: Best Pricing on 2021 Wonder RTB

Reply #1
Use that "build and price" link on the LTV website.  Send it to any dealers you could reasonably commit to buy from (e.g. drive there and pick it up) to get a quote.  Then use the best price you get to negotiate w/ others.

I believe the larger / multi-location dealers (e.g. Holland;  Van City) can deal a little more than the smaller ones because the product is in such demand,  and the smaller dealers get less allocation, so for them,  discounting is like leaving money on the table.

My experience is you will run into a fair number of dealers who will not offer anything off;  the vast majority who might knock $5K off;  and maybe a few that you could get $10k off,  but that's rare. 

This is just one person's experience and perspective.  Others may have found different.

Reply #2
Year or two back you could get $10k off, maybe little more, but with this years demand forget discounts.
New game, shop many dealers, see what deals available & be prepared to wait a year!
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #3
I am in the process of purchasing the Wonder RTB.  How do I get the best price?  I have heard some say on this forum about 18% of MSRP.  How do I go about negotiating And which dealers are the best?

I doubt any dealer will go 18% - Some will go $7500 off list, maybe $10,000 at best.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #4
Did you buy a 2021 Wonder. If so, what kind of discount did you get?

Reply #5
I did.  From Van City in Las Vega.  Got a straight $10K off.  Just asked what they would do now on a new RTB and was told $5K off.

I'm guessing that's going to be your best.  Find a Van City near you.  The Las Vegas shop was excellent!
Thanks,

Klipstr
Rio Verde and Show Low AZ
Living the Dream!

Reply #6
Last year, $10k off at Holland Motors, Palm Desert.
Ask for Christine Linder.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #7

I don't believe anyone in today's market will receive a 18% off list price.  Never heard of that high a discount.  Maybe Winnebago, but they have larger mark ups from cost, so can discount more heavily. Maybe $7500 off list on a LTV?
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #8
Hello everyone!  My wife and I are seriously considering a 2021 Wonder (the reviews make it seem like it's worth the wait!). 

Dumb question--how much money down is typically required to order/hold a new production unit?  I've sent out a few inquiries and wanted to get a sense of what was reasonable to expect.

Reply #9
Hello everyone!  My wife and I are seriously considering a 2021 Wonder (the reviews make it seem like it's worth the wait!). 

Dumb question--how much money down is typically required to order/hold a new production unit?  I've sent out a few inquiries and wanted to get a sense of what was reasonable to expect.
My experience was $5k on a credit card,  and then the balance of 10% by check to complete the sale docs.  Then you wait about a year!

Agree w/ above comments:  previously $10K off list,  maybe that's shrunk to $5K these days because of demand over supply.  Strongly reco Van City.  They have multiple locations

Reply #10
We received $10k off list price and have not put a cent down and are on the list for next year. We called a couple different dealers and the 2nd one said they will take off $10k and they got the deal. We used a dealer in Arizona. If they are saying you need all that down I would find another dealer.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube

Reply #11
We received $10k off list price and have not put a cent down and are on the list for next year. We called a couple different dealers and the 2nd one said they will take off $10k and they got the deal. We used a dealer in Arizona. If they are saying you need all that down I would find another dealer.
Just curious - does the sales contract just state MSRP-$10K ?  I've never ordered a vehicle with such a long delivery time and the MSRP unknown.
Flat Rock, NC

Reply #12
Just curious - does the sales contract just state MSRP-$10K ?  I've never ordered a vehicle with such a long delivery time and the MSRP unknown.
We ordered at end of June.  There was a stated price (it was the build price plus shipping) off which they discounted the $10k.  Several mos later we were exploring buying from a different dealer for various reasons I won't go into here.  At that point, the dealer said we were into the 2021's,  and he could quote a discount off the MSRP,  but couldn't yet state a specific MSRP.  Sounds like that might be what you are running into.  I wouldn't do that kind of deal.