"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 4 Point Leveling System on 2021 Wonder Rear Lounge (Read 4035 times) previous topic - next topic

4 Point Leveling System on 2021 Wonder Rear Lounge

Has anyone had Auto 4 Point Leveler installed on there 2021 LTV Wonder RL?  I've been told that the Holding Tanks location does not allow Leveling System on my Wonder.  Anyone else dealing with this delemna? 
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Re: 4 Point Leveling System on 2021 Wonder Rear Lounge

Reply #1
Ask Equalizer, who has installed them on a Wonder Rtb if possible on yours.
Big Foot also installs them.
Too soon, you won’t find many actual installs.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #2
I thought the Wonders were already low to the ground and the levelers would be even lower even when retracted.  I know I read somewhere - FB or Sprinter forum about these on a Wonder.

Reply #3
Levelers are not a standard length, they are made  to fit many heights.  They can also be mounted at various heights on the frame, if designed that way.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #4
Has anyone had Auto 4 Point Leveler installed on there 2021 LTV Wonder RL?  I've been told that the Holding Tanks location does not allow Leveling System on my Wonder.  Anyone else dealing with this delemna? 

Triple E sent me pictures of the undercarriage of the Rear Lounge this morning which I forwarded to Equalizer & they confirmed that they are unable to do the Levelers on the Wonder LTV RL.  Bummer!!!

Reply #5
It all has to do with the lighter load the Ford gas engine can withstand.  It can only carry 650 pounds on board with full tanks and two passengers.  The concern is that this would diminish the legal payload the Wonder is permitted to carry.

Reply #8
I am sorry I don't understand your comment. You may have to hunt around for their review #1 of their RTB. They had a leveling system immediately on purchase - not by Triple E but by the levers manufacturer. IU contacted the manufacturer and they said that it was a trial installation but it exists. I am sorry but I don't have the name of the manufacturer - look at their review.  Hope that helps.
3 Class A's from Triple E now Downsizing to a 2020 Wonder RTB

Reply #9
Big Foot has levelers for the Transit on their web site.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #10

You are correct!  We have the 2021 Wonder RL & have been in contact with Equalizer day one, & after sending pictures of the underside provided by Leisure, Equalizer has confirmed that they cannon do the Levelers on the RL due to the location of the holding tanks toward the rear. 

Reply #11
I am sorry I don't understand your comment. You may have to hunt around for their review #1 of their RTB. They had a leveling system immediately on purchase - not by Triple E but by the levers manufacturer. IU contacted the manufacturer and they said that it was a trial installation but it exists.
Mike has the W24TB (Twin Bed). The original post was asking in regards to the W24RL (Rear Lounge) floorplan. As stated above - it won't work.  Hope that helps.
Flat Rock, NC

Reply #12
I am sorry I read RTB instead of RL.
3 Class A's from Triple E now Downsizing to a 2020 Wonder RTB