"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Wonder fuel economy  (Read 2600 times) previous topic - next topic

Wonder fuel economy

I am considering the purchase of a Wonder RTB for the sake of the bike garage, but fuel economy is very important to me.  Can you tell me what kind of mpg I can expect from the Wonder on the Ford gasoline chassis?  Thank you.

Re: Wonder fuel economy

Reply #1
I don't have mine yet but on other forums people are pretty consistently reporting 12-14mpg.  I'm just sending you this for an early read until actual owners reply

Reply #2
I am considering the purchase of a Wonder RTB for the sake of the bike garage, but fuel economy is very important to me.  Can you tell me what kind of mpg I can expect from the Wonder on the Ford gasoline chassis?  Thank you.

I have a 2021 Wonder LTV RL since September 2020, averaged 14.4 MPG on a trip to Texas, round trip of approximately 1600 miles.  Oddly, our previous 2013 Unity TB when we sold it also averaged 14.4 MPG (Diesel).
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #3
I have a 2021 Wonder LTV RL since September 2020, averaged 14.4 MPG on a trip to Texas, round trip of approximately 1600 miles.  Oddly, our previous 2013 Unity TB when we sold it also averaged 14.4 MPG (Diesel).
The ten speed transmission in my opinion helps immensely to increase the mpg.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)