"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 2020 and 2021 Unity's - Price & Quality (Read 1924 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 and 2021 Unity's - Price & Quality

My understanding is that LTV limits their production runs of the Unity to about 850 units per year?

I greatly appreciate that, as the quality of many of the other brands of RV's I have been looking at are not very good, and with the increased demand for Covid I would only assume that quality will deteriorate as the demand for RV's remains high during Covid.

Two related questions:

Are folks who purchased a 2020 Unity happy with the quality, as compared to the previous, pre Covid years?

Dealers are basically implying they are selling these at sticker due to the demand...true?

For people who have purchased in the past 9 months, has that been your experience? If you were able to get it less than sticker, the percent off you were able to negotiate would be appreciated if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Re: 2020 and 2021 Unity's - Price & Quality

Reply #1
Regarding not selling less that sticker means keep calling around until you find one. We had a $10k reduction and we got that on our second call to a dealer.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube

Reply #2
The best I have found so far is $5,000 off from Lasy Day for a 2021 Unity RL. They did quote $10,000 pre-COVID.

Reply #3
My experience is unless the dealer prepares an order form for you, you will not  get a price that is  real.  I went to three dealers and I only got better prices three weeks after I ordered. And it wasn't much. I did my ordering September 2020. The wait back then was 14 months.  I think its now up to two years.