"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Unity TB Bedding (Read 4342 times) previous topic - next topic

Unity TB Bedding

Hi all,

My Wife & I Just picked up our Unity TB two weeks ago . Does anybody know if  Auroa linen is the only place to buy sheets for RV ?

Thanks

Wamz
Wamz

Re: Unity TB Bedding

Reply #1
I’m curious if you could find fitted sheets for the king size tub configuration as 88” wide

Reply #2
We just received our Beddys and love them. It is like a sleeping bag but much more comfortable and they look good. A little expensive but they have good reviews and we would get them again.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube

Reply #3
Along the same lines as “bedding” for the U24TB, wondering if anyone has invested in a “mattress topper” for each of their twins.  Meaning, we assume the factory supplies a low-cost foam “mattress” and perhaps some owners have enhanced.  Please share your experiences with us if you would, as we patiently await and plan for our production date. (Ordered August ‘20).
(Awaiting) ‘22 LTV Unity TB

Reply #4
Along the same lines as “bedding” for the U24TB, wondering if anyone has invested in a “mattress topper” for each of their twins.  Meaning, we assume the factory supplies a low-cost foam “mattress” and perhaps some owners have enhanced.  Please share your experiences with us if you would, as we patiently await and plan for our production date. (Ordered August ‘20).

I bought a 2016 TB two weeks ago, and the previous owners included the king sized memory foam topper they used.  It's very comfortable, but I haven't tried the factory mattress to compare.  The three-inch topper raises the bed enough that I'm looking for footstool to make it easier to climb onto the bed.
2016 Unity TB

Reply #5
I would go with no more than an inch thick with the topper so your feet still have room to move under the cabinet. We don't have any toppers and find them to be very comfortable.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube