"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Side Window Replacement advise (Read 2635 times) previous topic - next topic

Side Window Replacement advise

I have a 2018 Wonder 24MB with a broken side window. Would really appreciate any thoughts about having it replaced quickly and as inexpensively as possible.

Thanks so much! Pic below.

Vic

Re: Side Window Replacement advise

Reply #1
Contact LTV if you haven't already. How did it break?
Gerald Miller
WonderRTB 2020 (delivered Nov 2019)

Reply #2
No sure how it broke but I suspect it was the lawn service folks next door. I'm wondering if a rock was launched from the weed eater :)
I did reach out to LTV and received a replacement. There was some confusion as to whether the entire complex of 3 windows needed replaced as a unit or just the broken window and it turns out that I was able to just replace the broken window

Thanks so much for your response.

Vic Thomas

Reply #3
Our unity door glass (same raised frame) broke last year. We ordered the part from LTV and had Sun City replace it. It wasn't quick. In the meantime we had black project board from target and some black tape to keep the wind out. Worked better than you'd think.

Reply #4
I'm sure it did. I learned not to apply duck tape to the fiberglass  :o as it's a bit tough on the paint job (actually, I knew that but my installer made it a major point of learning :)