"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: LTV Service Centers (Read 5665 times) previous topic - next topic

LTV Service Centers

I am building a website that will have contact info and links for service centers for both the Mercedes House portion of your LTV as well as the Mercedes-Benz Chassis.  But the site can only be successful if you add your experiences with the shops you have used.  Please visit the site to take a look around and then make a contribution if you can.  It's also divided by USA and Canada, so even if you live in Canada, please add your go-to shops.  Here is the link:  LTV Resources | Service Centers for Leisure Travel Vans

Also, you'll want to bookmark the site so it's handy while you're traveling.  If you're using your phone, the phone numbers are clickable and there is a map link for each address.

Thanks,
Colleen - Olympia, WA
2019 Unity Twin Bed
Due to arrive mid September 2019

Re: LTV Service Centers

Reply #1
Sounds like an idea.  I think there are only very few, as in three people who are using this site at present.  But, if we start posting stuff, many of the search engines will see it and the forum may become active. 

Will look at your new posts and try to stay active... 

Oh, yes, my 2019 Unity Corner Bed... due to arrive in Sioux Falls early September, or so I am told...
Msmoto aka Ms. Tommie Lauer
2019 Unity Corner Bed due in early September

Reply #2
Might be a good idea to include the Wonder on the Ford Chassis. Might all that be needed is the Ford commercial dealer link. No one will feel left out.

It will be interesting what kind of feed back you get posting here. This is a much better platform for the forum in my opinion than Face Book. But for some reason it dose not seem to get much use.

Charlie
2019 Wonder FTB
Middle Haddam, CT
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Reply #3
Essentially this forum is dead.  I think you, Charlie, are only the third person to use the forum in at least a month.

As to including the Wonder Ford chassis on the website Colleen is building, certainly seems appropriate if it is intended to appeal to LTV owners.

Reply #4
To bad on this forum.... Facebook is not the platform I believe to use as members increase.
Middle Haddam, CT
2019 Wonder FTB

Reply #5
My opinion of Facebook is quite low.  Way too much garbage, no moderation.

Reply #6
I’ve been disappointed at the turnout here too.  As a former Rialta owner, I was used to 10-20posts per day on both the Rialta tech and Rialta community forums.  This forum is reasonably well designed but no one comes here.  As a 2008 Libero owner I am also in the minority with an older unit, so even when there are posts, it is usually those of you with new units, or waiting for one. I spend  more time on the Sprinter Serenity site since my coach section is same as first gen Serenity.

As far as Wonder goes, if you navigate out to the root folder you’ll see there are topics for all  three basic models:  Serenity/Libero, Unity, and Wonder. 

Regards
Gary
Delta BC
2008 Libero
Gary
08 Libero CB
Delta, BC

Reply #7
Ps. I agree that Facebook is cr—p
Gary
08 Libero CB
Delta, BC

Reply #8
I think there are two of us here, and I am planning on simply deleting this forum from the ones I view.  There is a blog on the LTV factory site, under Owners called MyLTV, and there are traveler's clubs as well.

My suspicion is all the activity on this site has moved, and there is no moderation of the site which is certainly a strange fact.

From North Carolina all the way up to British Columbia, Happy Trails and Good Luck.

Maybe see you on one of the other sites....

Ms. Tommie Lauer    telauer@northstate.net

Reply #9
I’ve been disappointed at the turnout here too.  As a former Rialta owner, I was used to 10-20posts per day on both the Rialta tech and Rialta community forums.  This forum is reasonably well designed but no one comes here.  As a 2008 Libero owner I am also in the minority with an older unit, so even when there are posts, it is usually those of you with new units, or waiting for one. I spend  more time on the Sprinter Serenity site since my coach section is same as first gen Serenity.

As far as Wonder goes, if you navigate out to the root folder you’ll see there are topics for all  three basic models:  Serenity/Libero, Unity, and Wonder. 

Regards
Gary
Delta BC
2008 Libero

Greetings from another former Rialta owner, a 2005 HD.  I agree the Rialta forums were very active. If you haven't found the Sprinter Source forum, it's the most active one I've found.  Leisure Travel Vans - Sprinter-Forum

It's a great resource but the search and archive features aren't that great, especially compared to the Rialta sites.

Reply #10
Great idea!  Since dealers are few and far between, finding a service center is very helpful.

We're buying a 2019 Unity TB from Craig Smith in Galion, OH.  Very hard to find one for sale these days, and the price is outrageous, but we're doing it.  There were a number of small issues with it, and we gave them 3 weeks to fix them, but when we arrived to take possession they hadn't done ANYTHING!  Now we're stuck here an extra couple days while they work on it, and they can't fix the skylight for lack of parts.  Very disappointed in them.   

Reply #11
how does one use this forum to post posts and who does one contact it they are having difficulties with the ltvforum.com?

Reply #13
To bad on this forum.... Facebook is not the platform I believe to use as members increase.
I agree that Facebook is not the place for active discussions. Perhaps we should occasionally post links to this site in the Facebook groups to drive traffic here....