"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Larger Wonder Gas Tank (Read 2247 times) previous topic - next topic

Larger Wonder Gas Tank

Many of LTVs competitors that build vans on a Ford Transit chassis have gone to the Ford's optional 31 gallon fuel tank.  Now that LTV is using the fuel tank to also run the generator, and the relatively poor mileage of the Wonder, I feel that the 25 gallon standard tank is too small.  I have a Wonder RTB on order for February 2023 delivery and I have asked LTV to offer the larger tank.  I have not received a response from them.

I will appreciate any feedback anyone can offer on this subject.

Re: Larger Wonder Gas Tank

Reply #1
They may have something in the way.

I also doesn't seem LTV much cares to build things anyway but they way they decide you get it. 

Reply #2
.........I will appreciate any feedback anyone can offer on this subject.

Why not out in an after market larger tank. The larger tank is a non issue for us as it is nice to stop and stretch out.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube

Reply #3
Many of LTVs competitors that build vans on a Ford Transit chassis have gone to the Ford's optional 31 gallon fuel tank.  Now that LTV is using the fuel tank to also run the generator, and the relatively poor mileage of the Wonder, I feel that the 25 gallon standard tank is too small.  I have a Wonder RTB on order for February 2023 delivery and I have asked LTV to offer the larger tank.  I have not received a response from them.

I will appreciate any feedback anyone can offer on this subject.

We have the 2021 Wonder RL, Ford Gas 10 Speed Transmission & are very pleased with our mileage.  We have approximately 10,000 miles & average between 15.0 & 15.5 MPG.  That is as good as we received on our 2013 Unity (Mercedes) & without all emissions problems we experienced.  Wondering where you heard about bad gas mileage?
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)