"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Wonder FTB - Any other owners out there? (Read 7607 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Wonder FTB - Any other owners out there?

Reply #25
Forgot, we start with 1 1/2” memory foam over mattress, then a mattress pad then te fitted sheet, all of this stays in place, sleep on or couch cover goes over in daytime.  Very comfy!
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #26
I’m curious about the need for the memory foam. We previously had the UnityMB and were very impressed with the quality and comfort. We only used a mattress pad and sheet on it with no problem. Thus, we were assuming, maybe wrongly so, that LTV would have been consistent in their mattress quality in all their coaches. Not so? Had you tried without the memory foam?

Reply #27
I am sure we did use it without the foam first week.  We’re not happy.
But more disturbing is tha my side is staring to break down!  We have slept on them about 200 days! 
Previous coach was 14 years old, used 150 days per year,mattress was still good!  Her side is fine.  I am 200, she is 100.
Will be visiting our mattress supplier.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #28
You’ve probably heard of MatressInsider...? We had them make a custom pad for a fold-down bed we had in an Airstream Interstate. We were very happy with their service and the quality of the bedding. Again, good to know your experience! Thanks!
At the risk of being bothersome and over extending my welcome, I was wondering if you’d be willing to provide me with a couple more measurements? If willing and able, it would be helpful to know:
- length x width x height of the wardrobe/hanging closet, and,
- width x depth x height of the cabinet storage located under the pullout table storage cabinet...the one just to the right of the electrical cabinet.
Thanks!
RMP

Reply #29
Wardrobe.  22w x 40h  x 24d
There is also cubbyhole storage on the right side of wardrobe.  15w x19wx 3D, area above TV storage.

Lower.  14w x 21hx 24d

No bother, we are in it at a LTV rally in Pechanga.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit