"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Newbies Around the Campfire (Read 1332 times) previous topic - next topic

Newbies Around the Campfire

As an LTV Nearly Newbie.... waiting nearly a year..... I must be crazy.....  where is the darn thing?  Promises, promises, due in September, but I have no clue at present... no production number....

OK, OK, eventually this will be a thread for Newbies to LTV, or just Newbies to the RV experience itself.  If by some chance there will be others who are interested in exchanging ideas, multiple threads can emerge.  The Airstream forks have a lot of activity at  this link:  Airstream Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Even though there are a lot less LTV owners, there are some very close similarities to the basic philosophy of Wally Bynum and the three "E" boys who started all this.

Anyway, if you are a newbie or not, let's see if the forum can survive.
Msmoto aka Ms. Tommie Lauer
2019 Unity Corner Bed due in early September

Re: Newbies Around the Campfire

Reply #1
Anyone who would like to jump in... do so.  I have no idea who the moderators are, so, if there is content here which I find offensive, i.e., political comments, or related controversial issues, i will be gone.... or something like that....
Msmoto aka Ms. Tommie Lauer
2019 Unity Corner Bed due in early September

Re: Newbies Around the Campfire

Reply #2
As an LTV Nearly Newbie.... waiting nearly a year..... I must be crazy.....  where is the darn thing?  Promises, promises, due in September, but I have no clue at present... no production number....

We were fortunate enough to snag a customer cancellation unit last year.  They are well worth the wait - we are very pleased with our LTV (ours is a Unity CB).
2017 Unity CB