"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Bedding/Sleeping on RTB (Read 3178 times) previous topic - next topic

Bedding/Sleeping on RTB

Hi All:
New to this.
Just wondering what you're using for bedding/sleep in the RTB.
Was thinking of putting a Mattress Pad on, but after pricing on Aurora RV Bedding @ $195 US or $300 Cdn, I am wondering if that is the way to go?
We're just thinking of throwing a sleeping bag on and going from there. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Sheree

Re: Bedding/Sleeping on RTB

Reply #1
Look at the previous post
Wonder FTB any others out there.

I am sure the same thing applies to RTB.  $30 mattress pad from Target or where ever, works fine.  We found memory foam helps.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #2
Thanks Harry

Unfortunately Target pulled out of Canada a few years ago, they just didn't know how to market in Canada, besides the RTB size is hard to find (32" x 76"), just not a common size for mattress pads

Reply #4
Just use twin size, not likely to find exact size unless you custommake.  It gets covered up no oe will know!
Never heard anyone inspecting LTV s for bedding fit!!,
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Thanks for all your input, will look into twin bed Mattress Pads

Reply #6
Hi - We just purchased a Wonder FTB. Our mattresses are the same size as yours. I bought regular twin sheets which are, of course, too big. I also bought, on Amazon, Bed Scrunchee Sheet Holder Straps. They attach on the bottom and make the sheets fit the bed nicely. We leave the bottom sheets on for approximately a week before laundering, so we don’t have to do the scrunchie thing nightly.
As far as mattress pads, I hope to purchase them in the future. For the time being we have put cotton bath towels, sheet size, between the mattress and the sheet. That, too, has been working for us.
Just a suggestion...
RMP49

Reply #7
The mattress pad is a $20 item, goes on first, then your sheet with scrunches.  All stay in place until laundry day.
We opted to also use a 1 1/2” memory foam topper for softer sleep.  All 3 stay in place.  Have slept this way close to 200 nights but my half is starting to break down.  Will look into better quality mattress.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit