"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Wonder RL bed down while driving (Read 1664 times) previous topic - next topic

Wonder RL bed down while driving

Considering purchase of Wonder RL.  if I awaken earlier than spouse and the rear bed down, although I know is not recommended, is it possible to drive away while spouse still in the murphy bed in down position?

Re: Wonder RL bed down while driving

Reply #1
Considering purchase of Wonder RL.  if I awaken earlier than spouse and the rear bed down, although I know is not recommended, is it possible to drive away while spouse still in the murphy bed in down position?

Yes, your spouse could continue sleeping while bed is down position, but legally I don't think it is allowed.  We currently have a TB Unity & my wife at times will lay down for a nap while I'm driving. Not recommended, but sometimes skirt the law.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #2
Thanks

Reply #3
When thinking about a long sleeping family member staying in bed while I would get going and move on the rad seems wonderful. Imagining what might happen to that person in the I likely case of an accident is terrible. I rather not risk this, as tempting as it may sound. And, yes, it is certainly illegal - if that is important.