"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Scheduled to Take Delivery of 2018 UnityMB, in 2 Wks (Read 2107 times) previous topic - next topic

Scheduled to Take Delivery of 2018 UnityMB, in 2 Wks

My name is Pete, I'm a retired USAF guy!  I live in Central FL, (Daytona Beach area) scheduled to drive up to Van City, St Louis, with my 2 dogs, to p/u my 2018, UnityMB, in 2 weeks. 
I plan on staying at a KOA, Campground for at least 2 nights, in the St Louis area (provided by dealer).
Although, I've done extensive research on Utube, I'm a inexperienced, first timer, seeking some advice on:
1. Since Sprinter doesn't come with a satellite radio, what are my audio choices; ie Pandora, Apple Play, MP3, Blue Tooth, etc does the WIFI extender do anything while on the road?

2. Toilet use with a winterized RV, how to, while staying in the campground?

3. Did Sprinter change 90 degree valve stems on the Alcoa wheels from last year?

Any other first-timer advice would certainly be appreciated.  Thanks!!!

Re: Scheduled to Take Delivery of 2018 UnityMB, in 2 Wks

Reply #1
I'm new too....heading to Oregon in early June (from Va Beach)... I'm taking a LOG, slow trip back.

1. I was REALLY appointed that Sat radio wasn't available. I plan to use my iPhone (Sirius app) and will play it thru BT.... a hack, but it works. I'll pound my service agreement though...
2. I would "un-winterize" it before use.....
3. Don't know..but see the note below.

I found these seven (7) YouTube walk-thru's today and plan to binge watch over the weekend. It's a 2015 but it's at the factory so it should be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_hSnt4lf-k&index=1&list=PLMkYQXUYInQFjPKG75uT3iTMD_lgvCyUL

In the "Show More" section of the Youtube page, it says "The LTV recommended tire valve extenders can be found at Dually valve kits for Motor-homes, Busses and 6-wheeled chassis - part DL1SPAL, at least for our non-aluminum tires. Ask for Bill Falkenborg @ 1-800-300-2674"

Happy Trails..

Jerry
"Do it right, or don't do it"