"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: grill suggestions? (Read 3300 times) previous topic - next topic

grill suggestions?

We recently bought a 2021 Unity-MB. I would like suggestions of make and model of grills that we could attach to our LP.
Previously we had a Winnebago Era and used Coleman canisters. When we bought the Era the salesman said the direct to LP
did not work well, so we never tried. Does it work well on LTVs?

Re: grill suggestions?

Reply #1
We use a Blackstone 17” griddle and love it

Reply #2
I have an "O Grill" but I use canisters.  Perhaps it can be rigged to your LP tank. 
Alec
2014 Unity MB

Reply #3
We have used this for over a year and it works great. Plugs directly into the rig. We don't use the stand which seems a bit unstable, but rest it on a metal table.

Link: Low Pressure Gas Grill | Camping World

Reply #4
We recently bought a 2021 Unity-MB. I would like suggestions of make and model of grills that we could attach to our LP.
Previously we had a Winnebago Era and used Coleman canisters. When we bought the Era the salesman said the direct to LP
did not work well, so we never tried. Does it work well on LTVs?

We also use the 17" Blackstone Grill & works great connecting to the 2021 Wonder RL propane quick connect.
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #5
We also use the 17" Blackstone Grill & works great connecting to the 2021 Wonder RL propane quick connect.

You need to keep in mind of the dimensions. The unity MB's outside storage are only 17" deep and 10.5" high for clearance to get into the bin. The blackstone Grills are 17.5 x 18' or bigger which won't let you close the storage bin door.  We only found 2 low pressure grills that actually fit under the unity MB, including the one I listed above. We have seen people using the tall storage in the back and turn them sideways, but that was not optimal for us.

Reply #6

Pre-LTV, we used a Weber Q and it worked, but there were some frustrating problems with the gas valve and it was too large for our LTV's bays.

When we got our LTV (Unity CB), we researched and decided on the Napoleon TravelQ-285.  We also bought and installed the RV "kit"  (which basically is a hose that takes the place of the regulator) so we could use the quick-attach LP port on the LTV, which is already regulated by the coach.

Amazon.com: Napoleon Grills TQ285-RD-A Travelq 285 Portable Gas Grill, Red:...

Absolutely love the Napoleon and would never go back to the Weber Q. 

2017 Unity CB

Reply #7

I have used this BBQ Gas Grill for one month, I used it a couple of times for parties! I search a lot before purchasing I was a little bit confused because I read thebarbec and there are huge numbers of bbq grilling and smoking ideas. This 30,000 BTU Barbecue Grill works very well so far! It can heat up very fast. It came with Two Foldable tables on both sides of this grill. It is very easy to fold after using, it can save a lot of space. Two huge wheels are under this gas grill. So it is very easy to move from one place to another place. It is good for family party use.