"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 2020 Unity Twin Bed will be on sale in a week (Read 1414 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Unity Twin Bed will be on sale in a week

Guys,
I will be listing a 2020 Unity Twin Bed. Tons of upgrades including but not limited to Lithium, Blackvue HD camera forward and rear facing, dedicated rear view camera, bidet, modified table mount that allows a clear area and many more positions for the table, upgraded faucet in the kitchen that pulls out, kitchen soap dispenser and much more. Yes, the batteries were swapped out for Battleborn lithium! Power is not an issue in this puppy. It is still under factory (LTV) and MBZ warranty. All services and recalls have been done. The oil was changed twice as often as recommended. It has been fully debugged! This has the light wood and the nice upgraded bianco wood painted white upper cabinets upgrade. It has white counters. Exterior is white suede. It has 200w of solar, the outside table (factory). It has the tech mats in the cab. It has a privacy/sun shade for the awning and optional support sticks. It has the custom fitted sheets from Canada made for these beds. Very soft! The stereo in the cab has been upgraded to a super high fidelity system that is better that probably anything you have heard in a house or in a car. Using Focul speakers, extra dedicated amps, sub etc, it brings easy on the ear music that you can play at higher levels without fatigue. And lets be honest, the best thing in the world is climbing in your LTV on a road trip and throwing on your favorite band and turning it up. I have also upgraded a lot of the outlets with splitters with USB. I had the paint clay protected with a coating that keeps it clean. The windshield has a rain protector also. I am located in San Mateo, California about 10 minutes from the SFO airport. I am sure I am forgetting many more upgrades and factory ordered items, but you get the idea. I will get out the MSRP sticker and add the other items, but this has everything I think you could order.

Why am I selling this? We love this unit, and decided to upgrade to a class "A"because we were having such a blast and wanted to hang out longer in one spot. We were new to RV ing and really caught the bug. This might be a mistake because our best times have been in this Leisure Travel Van.
Thank you wonderful Leisure Travel Van brothers and sisters!