"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Wonder FTB remote control for rear view mirror back up camera (Read 2018 times) previous topic - next topic

Wonder FTB remote control for rear view mirror back up camera

We've just purchased a Wonder FTB 2020.  The dealer gave us no manuals or books.  We've downloaded the manual from the LTV site, but there is no information about how to use the remote control for the rear view mirror camera.  Does anyone have a source for instructions for this?  Thank you!

Re: Wonder FTB remote control for rear view mirror back up camera

Reply #1
I don't have a manual either.  The remote will not move the camera up and down nor side to side.  If you are wanting to do that you will have to climb up there and do it manually.  The fisheye aspect of the camera can not be changed.  I find the camera to be useless unless actually backing up and checking distance from an object.  But don't be fooled.  You are closer to the object than it appears in the monitor. 

So, you didn't get a LTV bag with the manuals, list of installed components with serial #'s, etc?  It should be in a cabinet or drawer in the LTV.  If not, time to call the dealer.

Reply #2
So what is the remote control for?

Reply #3
I’m not sure about all of its capabilities but it will move the overlaid lines on the monitor.  I just put mine in the glovebox and never mess with it.   

Reply #4
In my black 3 ring binder with manuals for various devices in the RV, the back up mirror is called Echomaster.

The remote will control,
Screen brightness
Screen contrast
Screen color
Turns parking guidelines on or off.
Choose language
Reset all values to default

Check your book!  Ask LTV to provide you this book.  It valuable.
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit