"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Wonder RL lounge seating comfort? (Read 2428 times) previous topic - next topic

Wonder RL lounge seating comfort?

Some reviews suggest issue with seating comfort of the rear lounge area in the RL.  Any RL owners opinions re longe area seating comfort? Considering purchase of RL but haven't seen an actual one yet.  Thanks.

Re: Wonder RL lounge seating comfort?

Reply #1
Some reviews suggest issue with seating comfort of the rear lounge area in the RL.  Any RL owners opinions re longe area seating comfort? Considering purchase of RL but haven't seen an actual one yet.  Thanks.

My wife & I viewed one at Van City, St. Louis RL & although the seating time was of short duration, we thought it was comfortable.  We have a Wonder RL on order since May 26, lucky enough to change an order from TB ordered last year in August  to a RL which is scheduled to go on-line August 11th & completion approximately six weeks later. 
2021 LTV Wonder Rear Lounge - White Suede

2013 LTV Unity Twin Bed (Sold)

Reply #2
Great, good luck

Reply #3
My wife & I viewed one at Van City, St. Louis RL & although the seating time was of short duration, we thought it was comfortable.  We have a Wonder RL on order since May 26, lucky enough to change an order from TB ordered last year in August  to a RL which is scheduled to go on-line August 11th & completion approximately six weeks later. 

Just discovered that our 2021 Wonder LTV Rear Lounge is complete & scheduled to be shipped to Van City/St. Louis on September 13th arriving approximately on the 15th.  We are scheduled for the Walk-Thru on the 21st.  Excited!!!

Reply #4
Did you get a fair price? Where they easy to deal with?

Reply #5
Yes, I think we received a fair price.  This is the third unit we've bought from Van City & that played into the price we received.  They have always been great to deal with, never any hard sell, if you want to just go thru all the units on the lot, no salesman, they are OK with that.  Service, always treated me right.  I make an appointment and as soon as I pull in, they are ready to go to work with whatever the problem is.

Reply #6
Just discovered that our 2021 Wonder LTV Rear Lounge is complete & scheduled to be shipped to Van City/St. Louis on September 13th arriving approximately on the 15th.  We are scheduled for the Walk-Thru on the 21st.  Excited!!!

Would you mind taking a pic of your OCCC sticker and posting it.

Thanks